Discover Kitchen Secrets: Recipe for Healthy and Tasty Zucchini Pasta
Zucchini pasta is a real gem among healthy and tasty dishes. This dish, which combines simplicity of preparation with refined taste, is ideal for those who are looking for healthy alternatives to traditional dishes. Zucchini, the main ingredient of this recipe , is not only low in calories, but also rich in vitamins and minerals, which makes it a great choice for health-conscious people. Garlic and parmesan cheese add depth to this dish, and parsley adds freshness. This dish is so versatile that they can be served as a main dish for dinner, as well as a snack.Whether you are an experienced cook or just starting your culinary adventure, this zucchini pasta recipe is for you.
- 2 medium zucchini - about 680g (24oz)
- 3 cloves garlic - 15g (0.5oz)
- 3 tablespoons of fine oil
- 40g (1.4oz) Parmesan cheese
- small handful of parsley
- spices: half a teaspoon of salt, 1/3 level teaspoon of pepper
- additions: mini tomatoes, lemon juice
- Wash the courgettes thoroughly, but do not peel them.
- Use a manual vegetable sharpener to make spaghetti noodles out of zucchini.
- Heat a medium-sized frying pan and pour three tablespoons of light olive oil. Add three cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped or minced. Sauté the garlic on a low heat for two minutes.
- Place the zucchini noodles in the pan. Stir everything around with the tongs and increase the heat to a little higher than medium. Fry the noodles like this for 5-8 minutes.
- After this time, remove the pan from the heat and add salt, pepper and a small handful of chopped parsley or cilantro. Add about 40 grams of very finely grated Parmesan cheese. Stir the zucchini pasta with the toppings thoroughly and check the taste.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 412 kcal
Carbohydrate: 15 g
Protein: 7 g
Fat: 36 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.