Yeast cake with raspberries and crumble: A sweet delight for summer afternoons
The cosiness of home baking, the smell of freshly baked dough wafting in the kitchen is one of the most beautiful culinary experiences. Yeast cake with raspberries and crumble is a dish that attracts with its appearance, but above all with its taste. These delicious, sour raspberries wrapped in a delicate, slightly sweet yeast dough, covered with a crispy, golden crumble, is a recipe that literally melts in your mouth. Yeast dough is one of those cakes that are directly associated with a warm, family home carefree childhood. It is a traditional Polish cake that can be found in many homes around the world. The addition of raspberries, which catch the eye with their intense flavor and color, and the crumble, which makes the cake crunchy and sweet, makes this recipe a real treat for all lovers of sweetness. Yeast cake with raspberries and crumble is a perfect recipe for summer afternoons, when raspberries are in full season and juiciest. They can be served at the end of dinner, as a dessert, but also as a sweet element of afternoon tea or a party.
- For the yeast dough:
- 500g wheat flour (about 17.5oz)
- 50g fresh yeast (about 1.75oz)
- 80g sugar (about 2.8oz)
- 250ml milk (about 8.5 fl oz)
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter (about 3.5oz)
- pinch of salt
- For the filling:
- 500g fresh raspberries (about 17.5oz)
- For the crumble:
- 100g butter (about 3.5oz)
- 150g flour (about 5.3oz)
- 100g sugar (about 3.5oz)
- We dissolve the yeast in warm milk with added sugar and let it stand for 15 minutes to start.
- Pour flour into a bowl, add eggs, a pinch of salt, melted butter and our yeast. Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth.
- Cover the bowl with a cloth and leave in a warm place for about 1.5 hours to rise.
- In the meantime, prepare the crumble by mixing all the ingredients and rubbing them with your fingers until you get 'sand'.
- After the dough has risen, roll it out to a thickness of about 1 cm and put it on a baking sheet.
- Arrange the raspberries on the dough and sprinkle with the crumble.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees C for about 40-45 minutes, until the pastry is golden.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 40 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 368 kcal
Carbohydrate: 43 g
Protein: 40 g
Fat: 4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.