Yeast cake with chocolate and crumble - between tradition and modernity
In the rich Polish confectionery tradition, yeast dough has its irreplaceable place. It is a delicacy that is associated with a home, warm stove and family gathered at the common table. However, yeast dough, known and appreciated for its delicate taste, fluffy structure and exceptional aroma, does not always have to be served in a traditional form. We can add ingredients to it that will enrich its taste and make it modern. This is the case with yeast dough with chocolate and crumble. This combination of a traditional recipe with modern additives creates an extremely attractive combination that will satisfy both lovers of tradition and those who are looking for new taste sensations.
- 500g wheat flour (17.6 oz)
- 25g fresh yeast (0.9 oz)
- 100g sugar (3.5 oz)
- 1 cup of milk (1 cup )
- 100g butter (3.5 oz)
- 1 egg ( large )
- 200g dark chocolate (7 oz)
- 100g butter (3.5 oz)
- 200g flour (7 oz)
- 150g sugar (5.3 oz)
- 125g butter (4.4 oz)
- Prepare the yeast dough: put the flour in a bowl, add the yeast, sugar, milk, butter and egg. Knead the dough and then let it rise for about 1.5 hours.
- Prepare the chocolate filling: melt the chocolate in a water bath, add the butter and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Prepare the crumble: mix flour with sugar, add diced butter and knead the crumble.
- Roll out the risen dough to a thickness of approx. 1 cm, and then smear with the chocolate mass. Roll the dough into a roll and place in a greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cake with crumble and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees C for about 35-40 minutes.
Preparation time: 2 h
Cooking time: 35 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 341.4 kcal
Carbohydrate: 39 g
Protein: 36 g
Fat: 4.6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.