Viennese cheesecake: classic elegance in the kitchen
Cheesecake is one of the most loved cakes in the world, and in Poland it is an absolute classic, an inseparable element of many holidays and family gatherings. There are many variations of this delicious dessert, but the Viennese cheesecake is particularly outstanding. Also known as 'Wiener Cheesecake ', this is an elegant version of the traditional cheesecake that originated in Austria, more specifically Vienna, hence its name. The distinctive feature of the Viennese Cheesecake is a creamy, velvety cheesecake with a crispy base. Unlike many other types of cheesecake, Viennese cheesecake typically has no top layer or topping, allowing the rich, creamy flavor of the cheese to be fully exposed.
- 300g (10.6 oz) digestive biscuits or other neutral flavor biscuits
- 150g (5.3 oz) butter
- 750g (26.5 oz) cottage cheese (e.g. cream cheese)
- 150g (5.3 oz) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- The peel of one lemon
- a blender for this ), and then mix with melted butter. Put the resulting mass on the bottom of the cake tin (diameter 24 cm) and knead to form an even layer. Place the cake tin in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Mix cottage cheese with sugar until smooth (it is best to use a mixer for this). Then, stirring constantly, add the eggs one at a time. Finally, add the vanilla extract and lemon zest and mix everything thoroughly.
- cookie base , and then put in the oven preheated to 180 ° C (356 ° F). Bake for about 50-60 minutes, until the cheesecake is firm but still slightly quivering in the center.
- Cool the baked cheesecake and then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 50 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 326.5 kcal
Carbohydrate: 25.5 g
Protein: 5.5 g
Fat: 22.5 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.