A Culinary Journey to the Heart of Home Cooking: The Secrets of Making the Perfect Vegetable Soup
Vegetable soup is one of those dishes that we associate with home, the warmth of a family hearth and the taste of childhood. It is a dish that not only warms you up on cold days, but also provides the body with essential vitamins and minerals. Vegetable soup is extremely versatile - it can be prepared with any vegetables that we have on hand. It can be served as a separate dish, but also as an appetizer before the main meal. In this article, I would like to share with you the recipe for the perfect vegetable soup. The recipe is simple, and the soup is cooked in just 25 minutes.In addition, the soup is low in calories - 100 ml of soup is only 50 kcal, which makes it an ideal dish for people who watch their weight.
- half a medium cauliflower - about 600 g (21.2 oz) or 450 g (15.9 oz) frozen
- 4 medium potatoes - about 400 g (14.1 oz)
- 2 smaller carrots - about 200 g (7 oz)
- 1 medium onion - about 200 g (7 oz)
- 200 g (7 oz) green beans - frozen or fresh
- 100 g (3.5 oz) green peas - frozen or fresh
- 1.5 liters (50.7 fl oz) of water or fine chicken stock
- just under half a cup of 18% sour cream - 150 g (5.3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons of clarified butter
- a handful of chopped dill
- spices: 2 level teaspoons of salt; half a level teaspoon of pepper; a pinch each of nutmeg, turmeric and ground cumin or cumin
- Start by frying the chopped onion in butter. Sauté the onion on low heat for about 15 minutes. Add the entire contents of the pan to the soup towards the end of cooking.
- Peel and chop the washed carrots and potatoes, then place in a pot. Pour 1.5 liters of water and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, add green beans and cauliflower florets. Also add spices and cook for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add green peas and the entire contents of the pan with sautéed onions. Cook on low power for 10 minutes.
- At the end, add a handful of chopped dill and whiten the soup with cream. Cook for another 2 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 46 kcal
Carbohydrate: 5 g
Protein: 2 g
Fat: 2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.