Turkey Stew: A Modern Accent in Traditional Cuisine
Turkey stew is an incredibly tasty dish that is perfect for family dinners and special occasions. While goulash is traditionally associated with beef, replacing it with turkey gives it a lightness and freshness that is perfect for the warmer months. Polish cuisine, so rich in its tradition and history, is full of recipes that evolve and adapt to new tastes and preferences. Turkey Stew is a perfect example of this evolution. It combines classic stew elements such as onions, garlic and paprika with the delicate flavor of turkey meat to create a dish full of flavor and character. Turkey is an extremely healthy source of protein. It is low in fat and low in calories, and at the same time contains many essential vitamins and minerals. Combined with the variety of vegetables that are typical of a stew, this dish makes for a balanced meal that is as nutritious as it is tasty. It's also worth noting that turkey stew is relatively easy to prepare. It requires some time and patience, but the process itself is simple and undemanding, which makes it perfect for lazy weekends when we want to enjoy the cooking process without stress and rush.
- 1 kg (2.2lbs) of turkey meat
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 red peppers
- 3 carrots
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon of hot pepper
- 4 tablespoons of rapeseed oil
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the turkey into small pieces, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the turkey and fry until golden.
- Cut the onion, garlic, bell pepper, carrots and potatoes into small pieces.
- Add chopped onion and garlic to the meat, fry until glassy.
- Add chopped vegetables, sweet and hot peppers, mix thoroughly.
- Add the broth, reduce the heat and cook covered for about 1 hour, until the meat is tender.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 1 h
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 116 kcal
Carbohydrate: 9.95 g
Protein: 9.6 g
Fat: 4.2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.