Quick and Tasty Dinner: Tuna and Tomato Pasta Recipe
Are you looking for a quick and tasty dinner that is healthy and filling at the same time? Tuna and tomato pasta recipe is the perfect solution. This simple and quick recipe is perfect for a romantic evening or a quick dinner. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this recipe is not only easy to make, but also incredibly tasty. Canned tuna, cherry tomatoes and olives create an exceptionally tasty combination that will surely satisfy your culinary cravings. Additionally, this recipe is very versatile - you can adapt it to your preferences, by adding more veggies or spices.Whether you're an experienced cook or you're just starting your culinary adventure, this tuna and tomato pasta recipe is perfect for you. Try it today and see how tasty and healthy it can be Lunch.
- 250 grams (8.8oz) of dry pasta, e.g. Pappardelle
- 2 small cans of tuna in brine or oil
- 200 grams (7oz) cherry tomatoes
- 70 grams (2.5oz) black olives
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 10 tablespoons of fine olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- a handful of chopped parsley
- spices: half a teaspoon each of salt and black pepper
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and add the sliced garlic. Fry for a minute.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for three minutes.
- Add canned tuna (no pickle) and chopped parsley to pasta.
- Mix everything together and serve warm, sprinkled with olives and a drizzle of lemon juice.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 8 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 187.9 kcal
Carbohydrate: 19.5 g
Protein: 7 g
Fat: 9.1 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.