Classic Italian Tiramisu: Pure Bliss in Every Bite! Is there anything more classic and seductive than Italian Tiramisu? It's a delicate and creamy dessert that has stolen the hearts of many food enthusiasts around the world. Now, you have the opportunity to discover our recipe for authentic Italian Tiramisu and transport yourself to the sun-kissed streets of Italy. In our recipe, we use exceptional ingredients like ladyfingers soaked in aromatic coffee, delicate mascarpone cheese, and a sprinkle of cocoa for decoration. The combination of these ingredients creates a heavenly harmony of flavors and textures that melt in your mouth. Preparing Tiramisu is not only easy but also exciting. You can have fun layering the components, creating decorations, and, of course, savoring every bite. With our recipe, you'll uncover the secrets of perfect Italian Tiramisu and surprise your loved ones with this extraordinary dessert. Get ready for pure bliss in every bite and an invitation to the world of Italian flavors. Our classic Italian Tiramisu will allow you to taste the divine flavors of Italy in every single mouthful!
- 200g (7oz) ladyfingers
- 250g (8.5oz) mascarpone cheese
- 3 eggs, separated into yolks and whites
- 80g (3oz) sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240ml (8oz) strong coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder for dusting
- In one bowl, beat the egg yolks with half of the sugar until the mixture becomes fluffy. Add the mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract, mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks, gradually adding the remaining half of the sugar.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the yolk and mascarpone mixture.
- In a baking dish, layer the ladyfingers soaked in coffee. Top with a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat the layering until all the ingredients are used.
- Sprinkle the top of the tiramisu evenly with cocoa powder.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to chill and allow the flavors to meld.
Tiramisu is a popular Italian dessert consisting of layers of soaked ladyfinger biscuits, mascarpone cheese cream, and coffee. In this recipe, the egg yolks are beaten with sugar until fluffy, then mascarpone cheese and vanilla extract are added and thoroughly mixed. The egg whites are beaten separately with the remaining sugar and gently folded into the cheese mixture. The dessert is assembled by layering soaked ladyfingers, the cheese cream, and repeating the process until all the ingredients are used. A generous dusting of cocoa powder is sprinkled on top. The tiramisu should be chilled in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight for the flavors to meld together.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 280 kcal
Carbohydrate: 24.4 g
Protein: 5 g
Fat: 18 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.