Discover the secrets of oriental cuisine: A recipe for aromatic Thai soup
Thai soup is a real symphony of flavors that will take you straight to the heart of exotic Thailand. This aromatic dish, full of spicy, sweet and sour notes, is a real feast for the palate. Thai soup is not only a taste, but also an experience, which allows you to discover the richness of oriental cuisine. The recipe we present is extremely easy to prepare, and at the same time allows you to experiment with different ingredients.You can prepare soup with chicken, shrimp or tofu - it all depends on your preferences. Thai soup is a dish , which you can successfully serve both for a daily dinner and during a special occasion. Thai soup is a dish that can be successfully served both for a daily dinner and during a special occasion. delights with its richness of flavors. Preparation of Thai soup is also a great opportunity to discover new flavors and aromas.
- 1 whole chicken breast (two fillets) - about 500 g (17.6 oz)
- 400-500 ml (13.5-16.9oz) homemade chicken broth
- 1 can of Coconut Milk - 400ml (13.5oz)
- 1 medium or larger red pepper - up to 350 g (12.3 oz)
- 1 medium or larger onion - up to about 170 g (6 oz)
- 4 teaspoons of red curry paste
- 4 cloves of garlic - about 20 g (0.7oz)
- 1 full tablespoon of fresh, grated ginger - about 15 g (0.5oz)
- 1 tbsp olive or other frying oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon plain or brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 spring onions with chives
- a small bunch of fresh coriander - about half a cup
- half a bunch of fresh basil leaves - about 1/4-1/3 cup
- spices: half a level teaspoon of salt and 1/3 teaspoon of pepper
- 100 g (3.5 oz) thin rice noodles
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces of about 1 cm. Add salt and pepper, then mix.
- Sauté the chicken pieces in olive oil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic, onion and pepper to the pot. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and ginger. Sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken stock and coconut milk into the pot. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, sugar and rice noodles. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add lime juice, fresh basil leaves, cilantro and chopped onions. Stir and turn off the heat.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 50 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 233 kcal
Carbohydrate: 35 g
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 9 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.