Discover the Flavors of Asia: Recipe for Spicy Thai Chicken with Coconut Milk
Thai cuisine is known worldwide for its unique blend of flavors, aromas and textures. One of the most popular dishes that has won the hearts of foodies around the world is Thai chicken. This recipe, full of aromatic ingredients and spicy notes is easy to make and perfect for colder days.Thanks to our recipe, you can now enjoy this exotic dish without leaving your kitchen. Thai chicken is a dish that combines sweet, sour, spicy and salty flavors to a harmonious symphony of flavors that is characteristic of Thai cuisine. The main ingredients are chicken, coconut milk, curry paste and various vegetables, which together make a rich and satisfying meal. This dish is also very versatile as it can be served with rice, rice noodles or even spicy. The preparation of Thai chicken may seem complicated, but in fact it is a process that even a novice cook can easily master. The key to success is to carefully prepare all the ingredients and follow the step-by-step instructions. Remember that Thai cuisine values a balance of flavors, so it's important to adjust the amount of individual ingredients to your taste.
- 1 whole chicken breast - about 500 g (17.6 oz)
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- half an onion or a piece of leek - about 80 g (2.8 oz)
- less than a cup of coconut milk - about 220 ml (7.4 fl oz)
- a spoonful of soy sauce and fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice - or a little less
- 3 cloves of garlic - about 15 g (0.5 oz)
- about 2 cm of ginger root
- about 3 cm fresh chilli
- a handful of chives
- 50 g peanuts or cashews (1.8 oz)
- 20 g light sesame (0.7 oz)
- Sprinkle lightly chopped peanuts (unsalted) into a dry frying pan. Roast the peanuts for 5 minutes, shaking the pan every minute. After this time, add the sesame seeds and roast for another five minutes.
- Clean and dice the chicken fillets. Add the curry paste and cooking oil to the bowl with the meat. Stir and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken in curry paste on a plate and sprinkle with potato starch.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. After a few minutes, add the pieces of meat and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Finally add the soy and fish sauces, coconut milk and lime juice. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 102 kcal
Carbohydrate: 17 g
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.