Discover the secrets of the kitchen with our recipe for stuffed peppers!
Discover our favorite recipe for stuffed peppers. This dish, which combines simplicity of preparation and unique taste, is perfect for dinner for the whole family. Stuffed peppers are a dish that always impresses on the table - colorful, fragrant and full of flavor peppers are filled with a delicious stuffing that can be adapted to your preferences. Our recipe for stuffed peppers is simple and quick to make, and the end result will certainly exceed your expectations. various occasions - for a daily dinner, for a festive dinner or for a barbecue.It's a dish that always looks impressive and tastes even better. Stuffed pepper is a dish that can be easily adapted to your preferences.You can choose any stuffing - from meat, through vegetable to rice.You can also choose any type of pepper - red, yellow, green or orange - each of them will add a different flavor and color to the dish. Preparing stuffed peppers is also a great opportunity to experiment in the kitchen. You can add your favorite spices, vegetables or herbs to the stuffing. You can also decide whether you want to bake the peppers or serve them raw. Each of these decisions will affect the final taste and appearance of the dish. We invite you to discover our recipe for stuffed peppers. We are sure you will love this dish as much as we do!
- 6 large peppers - can be of different colors
- 1 bag of rice - 100 g (3.5 oz) weight before cooking
- 500 g (17.6 oz) minced pork shoulder
- small onion - about 120 g (4.2 oz)
- 4 cloves of garlic - about 20 g (0.7oz)
- 250 g (8.8 oz) mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes - 500 g (17.6 oz)
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- a handful of chopped chives
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- spices: 1 teaspoon oregano; half a teaspoon each of salt and sweet paprika; 1/3 teaspoon each of pepper and hot paprika
- Prepare the stuffing: fry the chopped onion and garlic in a pan, add the minced meat and spices, fry for 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and chives to the stuffing, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package, add it to the stuffing and mix.
- Prepare the peppers: cut the top of the pepper off the stem, remove the core and white fibers.
- Fill peppers with stuffing, place them in a baking dish, add a little water.
- Bake the peppers in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Finally, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the peppers and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Preparation time: 45 min
Cooking time: 45 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 137.2 kcal
Carbohydrate: 8.4 g
Protein: 7.9 g
Fat: 8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.