Your recipe for the perfect strawberry cheesecake - step by step
Cheesecake with strawberries is a real delight for the palate. Extremely easy to make, baked on a crispy base and sprinkled with crumble, it is a great idea for something sweet. The recipe is proven, simple and worth recommending. Strawberries can be replaced with raspberries or apricots , which gives us unlimited possibilities to experiment with this recipe. In this article, we will guide you step by step through the process of preparing this delicious dessert. Whether you're an experienced cook or you're new to cooking, this recipe is for you. Get ready for a culinary journey that will culminate in a delicious homemade strawberry cheesecake.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (320 g / 11.3 oz)
- 150 g butter (3/4 classic 200 g / 7 oz cube)
- 100 g caster sugar (5 heaped tablespoons / 3.5 oz)
- 70 g 18% sour cream (about 4 full tablespoons / 2.5 oz)
- half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 kg of semi-fat or full-fat quark or minced curd cheese
- 4 small eggs (about 190 g / 6.7 oz)
- 150 g caster sugar (about half a cup / 5.3 oz)
- 50 g butter (1/4 classic 200 g / 1.8 oz stick)
- 1 sugar-free vanilla or cream pudding (up to 40 g / 1.4 oz)
- 600 g fresh or thawed strawberries (21.2 oz)
- First, it's a good idea to prepare the shortcrust pastry and bake the bottom. In a large bowl, put together: flour, sugar, butter, cream and baking powder. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the smaller part of the resulting crumble aside in the fridge, and put the larger part into the mold. Bake the bottom in the oven preheated to 190 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Make the curd mass. In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs and sugar. Beat on high speed until the sugar is completely dissolved in the eggs. Then add the cottage cheese, custard powder and butter. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the dough into the mold with the baked bottom. Level the surface.
- Prepare the strawberries. Remove the stems, wash and dry the fruit. Put them on top of the curd.
- Take the bowl with the smaller portion of crumble set aside earlier from the fridge. Spread it evenly over the entire surface of the cheese mass with fruit.
- Place the mold with the cheesecake in the oven preheated to 175 degrees. Bake for about 70-80 minutes.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 1 h10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 267.2 kcal
Carbohydrate: 25.4 g
Protein: 5.4 g
Fat: 16 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.