Discovering the Taste of Asia: Recipe for Healthy and Colorful Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls, also known as spring rolls, are a popular Asian dish that has won the love of gourmets around the world. They are delicate rolls of rice paper, filled with a variety of ingredients - from fresh vegetables to rice noodles. What makes our recipe special on Spring Rolls is the fact that they are prepared without frying, which makes them a healthier alternative to traditional versions of this dish.In our recipe, we focus on the vegetarian version, but we also serve variants with the addition of chicken or shrimp, which makes it universal for everyone Spring Rolls are simple to prepare and require no special cooking skills, which makes them the perfect dish to prepare for social gatherings or family dinners. Our recipe focuses on the basic ingredients, but we encourage you to experiment and add your own favorite ingredients. ready for a culinary journey to Asia? Get ready to discover the taste of Spring Rolls!
- 10 round sheets of rice paper (up to 90g)
- 100 g thin rice noodles (weight before cooking)
- 1 ripe avocado (about 250 g)
- 2 smaller carrots (up to 180 g)
- 1 greenhouse or 2 field cucumbers (up to 180 g)
- half a small red onion (up to 40 g)
- a piece of red pepper (up to 40 g)
- small handful of fresh mint and basil leaves
- a handful of mung bean sprouts or e.g. sunflower sprouts
- a handful of thick chives or spring onions with chives
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tbsp hot water
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of sugar, e.g. cane sugar (up to 40 g)
- 1 fresh chili pepper (about 15 g)
- 2 cloves of garlic (about 10 g)
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- Make the sauce for Spring Rolls. In a bowl, combine sugar, hot water, soy sauce, rice vinegar and lime juice. Add finely chopped garlic and chilli. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions, then drain. You can mix it with half of the prepared sauce.
- Prepare the vegetables: Cut the avocados, carrots, cucumbers, onions and peppers into thin strips. Also cut the chives.
- Soak rice paper sheets in warm water until they become pliable.
- Lay vegetables, pasta and herbs on each sheet. Fold the sides inwards, then roll the sheet to form a roll.
- Serve Spring Rolls with prepared sauce.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 109 kcal
Carbohydrate: 13 g
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 5 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.