Paella : Delight of Flavors straight from Sunny Spain
Paella is one of the most recognizable and popular dishes of Spanish cuisine, which with its origin and tradition dates back to Valencia, a region on the east coast of Spain. Its name comes from a special, flat pan on which it is prepared. It is this specific form of cooking that gives paella its characteristic, homogeneous texture and allows you to combine different ingredients in one dish. This dish, although considered a symbol of Spanish cuisine, comes in many varieties, depending on the region. The key ingredients, however, are always rice, saffron, olive oil, and various types of meat and vegetables. The most popular versions are seafood , rabbit, chicken or mixed paella. In this recipe, we will present a basic version of seafood and chicken paella , which is easy to make, and at the same time delights with its richness of flavors and aromas.
- 300g (10.5oz) paella or other short-grain rice
- 500g (17.6oz) chicken (chunks)
- 300g (10.5oz) shrimp
- 200g (7oz) mussels
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1.5 liters (1.58 quarts ) of fish stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add diced chicken and fry until browned.
- Add chopped onion, garlic and peppers. Fry until the vegetables soften.
- Add chopped tomatoes and spices (saffron and paprika). Fry everything for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir to coat with the oil and spices.
- Pour in the fish stock and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, until the rice has absorbed most of the liquid.
- Add prawns and mussels. Cook for about 10 more minutes until the crustaceans are done.
- the paella to cool for a few minutes before serving it.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 40 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 153.48 kcal
Carbohydrate: 16.7 g
Protein: 9.52 g
Fat: 5.4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.