Discover the secrets of Italian cuisine: How to prepare authentic Spaghetti Napoli?
Spaghetti Napoli, also known as Spaghetti Neapolitana, is one of the most classic dishes of Italian cuisine. It is a dish that is simplicity in its purest form, while offering a wealth of flavors that are the essence of Italian cuisine. Spaghetti Napoli is a dish that every lover of Italian cuisine should know. It is a dish that is not only tasty, but also easy to prepare. In fact, anyone who has basic ingredients such as spaghetti pasta, fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil in their kitchen , can prepare this dish in less than an hour. This dish is perfect for any occasion, can be served for dinner during the week when you need something quick and tasty to eat, and is elegant enough for a special occasion. No matter when you decide to prepare them, you can be sure that Spaghetti Napoli will always be a hit.
- 300 g spaghetti noodles (about 10.5 ounces)
- 1200 g fresh, fleshy tomatoes, e.g. San Marzano (about 2.6 lbs)
- 2 cloves of garlic (about 0.35 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons of your favorite olive oil
- A large handful of fresh basil
- Spices: 1 level teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- To be served optionally: Parmesan cheese
- Wash approximately 1,200 grams of fresh, fleshy tomatoes. Remove the skin from the tomatoes and cut out the thickened stalk. Cut the tomatoes in half lengthwise, then use a small spoon or your fingers to remove the core along with all the juice.
- Heat a wider pan with a thick bottom. Pour about 3 tablespoons of olive oil into it, then add the peeled and crushed two cloves of garlic. After about 10 seconds, add the peeled and drained tomato halves to the pan.
- Place a generous handful of finely chopped basil leaves over the tomatoes. Turn the heat down and cook the tomatoes for a total of about 20-25 minutes. Five minutes before turning off the sauce, also add one level teaspoon of salt and 1/3 teaspoon of pepper.
- At the end of preparing the sauce, it's a good idea to cook the pasta. Pour water into the pot and bring to a boil. To cook 300 grams of dry pasta, you need 3 liters of water. Add salt to the water only when it starts to boil. Put a flat spoonful of salt into the boiling water. pasta and cook al dente.
- Put the cooked pasta into a colander and immediately into the pan with the hot sauce. Mix the pasta with the tomato sauce and immediately put portions of the dish on the plates.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 150.9 kcal
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Protein: 5.7 g
Fat: 0.9 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.