Spaghetti Aglio Olio : The tradition and simplicity of Italian cuisine
What attracts and fascinates Italian cuisine is its unique simplicity and authenticity. As one of the pillars of Mediterranean cuisine, it is full of taste, aromas and colors, as well as traditions that take us to the middle of the picturesque, sunny landscapes of Italy. One of those dishes that perfectly capture the essence of Italian cuisine is spaghetti aglio olio , or spaghetti with garlic and olive oil. Spaghetti aglio olio is a simple but extremely tasty dish that is a staple of Italian home cooking. It uses ingredients that are the basis of most Italian dishes - garlic and olive oil. Its roots go back to the south of Italy, where these ingredients are the basis of many traditional dishes. Thanks to its simplicity and speed of preparation, spaghetti aglio olio is often served as a late meal after a long evening out with friends.
- 200g spaghetti (7 oz)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- virgin olive oil (about 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for decoration
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water according to the instructions on the package until al dente .
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic and fry over medium heat until golden. Then add the chili flakes and fry for another minute.
- Drain the spaghetti, but keep about a cup of the cooking water. We transfer the spaghetti to the pan with garlic and oil, add a little of the cooking water. Cook, stirring, for another 2 minutes until the pasta absorbs the flavors.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste, and mix. Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 151.32 kcal
Carbohydrate: 30 g
Protein: 5.76 g
Fat: 0.92 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.