Sourdough Bread Recipe
Homemade Sourdough Bread: Aromatic, crispy, and full of natural flavor! Do you dream of bread with a deep aroma, crispy crust, and natural taste? Our recipe for homemade sourdough bread allows you to create such a masterful creation. Experience the joy of baking your own bread! Homemade sourdough bread is a true delight for the palate. The sourdough gives the bread a deep flavor and aroma, while the long fermentation process results in a crispy crust on the outside and a soft and elastic interior. Preparing homemade sourdough bread requires time and patience, but the result is worth it. Simply prepare and maintain the sourdough starter, mix the ingredients, knead the dough, and allow it to rise. Then, the bread is baked in the oven, resulting in an aromatic, crispy loaf with a unique flavor. Try our recipe for homemade sourdough bread and enjoy its aromatic, crispy character and full natural flavor. Experience the joy of baking your own bread and savor the moment when you slice it open and inhale the scent of freshly baked mastery in your kitchen!
- 200g (7oz) active sourdough starter
- 400g (14oz) bread flour
- 300ml (11oz) warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, mix the sourdough starter, flour, and water. Let it rise for about 8-12 hours until the sourdough doubles in size.
- After rising, add the salt to the dough and knead for a few minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl, cover it with a kitchen towel, and let it rise for about 2-3 hours until it doubles in size again.
- After rising, knead the dough again and shape it into a ball.
- Place the dough on a floured surface, cover it with a kitchen towel, and let it rise for another 1-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°C (428°F) and place a cast-iron pot with a lid inside to heat up.
- Once the pot and oven are well heated, carefully transfer the dough ball into the hot pot. Cover it with the lid and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove the lid and bake the bread for an additional 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and crispy.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool before slicing.
Sourdough bread is a special and flavorful adventure for bread enthusiasts. This traditional recipe allows you to discover the magic of natural sourdough and create a bread with a deep flavor and aroma. The process of making sourdough bread requires time and patience, but the result is worth it. The foundation of this recipe is an active wheat sourdough starter, which gives the bread its unique character and crispy crust. After mixing the starter, flour, and water, we let it rise until the sourdough doubles in volume. This allows the natural microorganisms to flourish and ferment, giving the bread its distinctive taste. After the first rise, we add salt and knead the dough. The subsequent rise allows for further fermentation and flavor development. After the second rise, we shape the dough into a ball and let it rise for the final time. A hot cast-iron pot and preheated oven provide the perfect baking conditions for the bread. We carefully transfer the dough ball to the hot pot, cover it, and bake. The lid helps retain moisture, resulting in a soft interior. After 30 minutes, we remove the lid to allow the bread crust to brown and become crispy. The finished sourdough bread is aromatic, crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. You'll experience the unique flavor and scent of natural sourdough, which enhances every bite. After cooling, you can slice the bread and enjoy its perfection. Baking sourdough bread is not only a culinary experience but also an art that connects us with tradition. We invite you to experiment with this recipe and discover the joy of making your own homemade sourdough bread. Enjoy!
Preparation time: 50 min
Cooking time: 50 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 270 kcal
Carbohydrate: 52 g
Protein: 8.8 g
Fat: 3 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.