Your step-by-step guide to making perfect Silesian dumplings
Silesian dumplings are one of the most recognizable dishes of Silesian cuisine, which has gained popularity throughout the country. They are an inseparable element of many traditional dishes, such as Silesian roulade or sour soup. In this article you will find a proven recipe for perfect Silesian dumplings which always come out soft and elastic. Thanks to this recipe, you will learn step by step how to prepare this traditional dish that will surely surprise your family and friends.
- 1 kg of boiled potatoes (35.3oz)
- 200 g (7oz) potato starch
- 1 medium egg
- half a level teaspoon of salt
- Boil the potatoes, then put them through a ricer or grind them in a food processor.
- Add the potatoes, potato starch, egg and salt to the bowl. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Shape the dough into balls the size of a small walnut, then use your finger to make a well in the ball.
- Cook the noodles in salted water. Once they float to the surface, cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Pick out dumplings and serve hot.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 39.9 kcal
Carbohydrate: 2.5 g
Protein: 2.3 g
Fat: 2.3 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.