Shakshuka: A Simple and Delicious Recipe for a Colorful Tomato and Egg Breakfast
Shakshuka, also known as shakshuka, is a dish that deserves a special place on your breakfast table. Simple to prepare, yet extremely tasty and effective, this is a combination of eggs and tomatoes at its best. This recipe is extremely simple and the end result will certainly exceed your expectations. Shakshuka is a dish that you can successfully serve for breakfast, but it will also work well as a light dinner. It is a dish that you can successfully serve for breakfast, but it will also work well as a light dinner Just a few readily available ingredients and a few simple steps are all you need to prepare this delicious dish. reading and enjoy cooking!
- 500g (17.6oz) fresh tomatoes
- 3 medium or large eggs - about 150g (5.3oz) without shells
- 1 tablespoon of clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small onion or a piece of larger - up to 80g (2.8oz)
- 2 cloves garlic - up to 10g (0.35oz)
- Spices and herbs: 1/3 level teaspoon of sweet paprika; generous pinch each of cayenne pepper, nutmeg and cumin; fresh coriander and chives
- Preheat the pan and add a tablespoon of ghee and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add chopped onion and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add minced garlic and cook over low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and spices, mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into the tomato sauce, reduce the heat and cover the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes until the egg whites have firmed up.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and fresh cilantro. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 133.8 kcal
Carbohydrate: 4.8 g
Protein: 6.6 g
Fat: 9.8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.