Your recipe for the perfect scrambled eggs: simple steps to a delicious breakfast
Scrambled eggs are a dish that everyone knows and loves. Easy to prepare, tasty and filling - perfect for breakfast, but also for dinner. In our recipe, we will show you how to prepare scrambled eggs with bacon and chives. It is a combination of flavors that you will surely like it. The recipe is simple and quick to make, so even if you are in a hurry, you will have time to prepare this dish before leaving for work. Just 20 minutes and you will have incredibly delicate scrambled eggs on your table. tips and ideas for this dish, thanks to which you will be able to surprise your household with a variety of flavors. Regardless of whether you are an experienced cook or just starting your culinary adventure, this recipe is for you. Welcome to the kitchen!
- 3 medium or large eggs
- 50 g (1.76 oz) slices of raw smoked bacon
- 1 level tablespoon of ghee - up to 10 g (0.35 oz)
- small handful of chives
- possibly a pinch of salt and pepper
- Take the eggs out of the fridge early.
- For three eggs, add about 50 grams of raw smoked bacon.
- Cut the bacon into bite-sized pieces and place in a dry, cold pan.
- Start heating the pan on medium heat.
- When the bacon is nicely fried, remove it for a moment from the pan to a bowl, and to the pan with bacon fat add a flat spoon of butter.
- Turn the heat down. Crack three medium or large eggs into the pan. Also add some chopped chives.
- Start stirring the scrambled eggs with a wooden spoon.
- The scrambled eggs will still be runny for a few minutes, but will start to thicken with continued stirring.
- At the end, add some of the bacon you set aside a little early. Stir everything, check the taste of scrambled eggs and add a little salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spread scrambled eggs on plates immediately.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 111 kcal
Carbohydrate: 2 g
Protein: 10 g
Fat: 7 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.