The art of making schnitzel: a classic dinner recipe
Schnitzel is a dish that almost everyone knows and likes. It's a classic in many cuisines, from Austrian to Polish. But have you ever wondered how to prepare the perfect schnitzel? Be it veal, turkey or even pork loin - This article will show you how to make cutlets from your favorite meat. Preparing a schnitzel is not only a matter of the right ingredients, but also technique. From beating the meat to breading to frying, every step matters. In this article you will find a detailed description of how to make a schnitzel with illustrations, as well as some suggestions for deliciously serving chops. Get ready for a tasty adventure during which you will discover how to create a dish that will delight everyone with simple ingredients.
- About 550 g (19.4 oz) lean veal or turkey fillet
- 2 medium eggs
- 50 g (1.8 oz) clarified butter
- 60 g (2.1 oz) breadcrumbs - 4 heaping tablespoons
- 15 g (0.5 oz) wheat flour - 1 tbsp
- Spices: half a teaspoon of salt; 1/3 teaspoon of pepper
- Little Lemon
- Take the meat out of the fridge early.
- Cut the meat into four chops.
- Beat the chops with a meat mallet on both sides until the chops are as thin as possible.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chops with a mixture of salt and pepper.
- Crack two eggs into a plate and beat them.
- Put the breadcrumbs and flour in another plate.
- Dip the cutlets in the egg liquid and immediately roll them in breadcrumbs with flour.
- Put clarified butter in the pan and wait a moment until the fat is well heated.
- Place enough schnitzels in the pan so that they fit easily side by side.
- Fry schnitzels for a few minutes per side.
- Put fried chops on a sheet of baking paper.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 233 kcal
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Protein: 19 g
Fat: 13 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.