A Culinary Journey to the Heart of Home Cooking: The Secrets of Roast Pork Neck
Roasted pork neck is one of those dishes that remind us of the warmth and taste of home. It's a dish that not only tastes great, but also brings back memories of family dinners, festive tables and joyful meetings. In this article we want to share with you our proven, universal recipe for roast pork neck, a dish that can be served hot as the main element of dinner, but also cold, cut into slices, as an element of snacks or sandwiches.
- About 1.5 kg (53oz) pork neck
- 6 cloves of garlic - about 30 g (1 oz)
- Spices and herbs: 3 level teaspoons of marjoram; 2 level teaspoons of salt; a level teaspoon of pepper and coriander seeds; half a teaspoon of cumin
- Wash the meat under cold running water and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Tie the meat with meat roasting thread.
- Peel and slice 6 cloves of garlic.
- Make garlic paste with spices.
- Coat the meat with a mush of prepared spices.
- Wrap the meat tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least six hours.
- On the day of baking, remove the foil and place the meat in the baking sleeve.
- Bake the meat in a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 2 h20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 262.2 kcal
Carbohydrate: 0 g
Protein: 27.3 g
Fat: 17 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.