Culinary Journey: Discover the Secrets of Baked Carp
Baking carp is a tradition that has its roots in Polish culture. It is a dish that always reminds you of home, family and warm memories associated with Christmas. But how to prepare the perfect, juicy carp that everyone will like? This The article will help you discover the secrets of preparing this unique dish.
- 1 whole carp weighing approximately 1800 g (63.5 oz) - untreated weight
- 1 orange - fresh juice
- 1 lemon - fresh juice
- 30 g (1 oz) butter - three tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon of honey - about 5 g (0.18 oz)
- 1 medium carrot - about 140 g (4.9 oz)
- spices and herbs: a flat teaspoon of salt; 1/4 teaspoon of pepper; sprigs of rosemary - can be omitted
- Buy fresh and healthy looking carp.
- Remove the scales from the carcass and wash the whole fish thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the cleaned carp with salt and lemon juice.
- Place two thin pats of butter in the bottom of the selected baking dish.
- Pour the carp with the other half of the lemon and a mixture of honey and juice left over from the sliced orange.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Cover the casserole with the lid and place it in a well-heated oven.
- After baking, remove the dish from the oven immediately.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 45 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 274.6 kcal
Carbohydrate: 12.3 g
Protein: 20.8 g
Fat: 15.8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.