Authentic ramen: an aromatic dish with Japanese noodles, vegetables, and flavorful broth. Comforting and full of flavor! Do you desire to experience the taste of authentic Japanese ramen? Our recipe will allow you to prepare this aromatic dish, consisting of Japanese noodles, vegetables, and a flavorful broth. Ramen is a comforting and flavorful dish that will delight your taste buds. Ramen is a popular dish in Japanese cuisine, gaining popularity worldwide. Our recipe is based on a combination of aromatic broth prepared with vegetables, meat or tofu, and Japanese noodles such as ramen or soba. You can add your favorite vegetables like broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, or sprouts to enhance its flavor and nutritional value. Preparing authentic ramen requires a bit more time and ingredients, but the result is worth it. Simply prepare the broth, cook the noodles, add vegetables and meat, and then serve with your favorite toppings such as halved eggs, sprouts, or chopped green onions. Try our recipe for authentic ramen and enjoy its aroma, richness of flavors, and the satisfaction of preparing your own dish. It's the perfect dish for cooler days when you crave warmth and savor the unique taste of Japan!
- 200g (7oz) of ramen noodles
- 1 liter (34oz) of vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 slices of smoked bacon
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 100g (3.5oz) of shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 100g (3.5oz) of young cabbage, chopped
- 2 soft-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings: bean sprouts, sliced green onions, sesame seeds
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions.
- In a pot, fry the bacon in sesame oil until crispy. Add the onion and garlic, and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the carrot, shiitake mushrooms, and cabbage. Sauté until the vegetables soften.
- Pour in the vegetable or chicken broth, bring to a boil, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with soy sauce, fish sauce (if using), salt, and pepper.
- Divide the cooked ramen noodles into bowls, pour hot broth over them, and add halves of soft-boiled eggs.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, sliced green onions, and sesame seeds.
Your aromatic Ramen dish is ready to be served! This traditional Japanese soup is full of flavor and diverse ingredients. Tender ramen noodles swim in the aromatic broth, which gains depth from the crispy bacon, garlic, and onion. The addition of carrot, shiitake mushrooms, and young cabbage enriches the dish with crunchy vegetables. Soy sauce and fish sauce seasonings give the soup a bold taste that can be adjusted to your preferences. Don't forget to add halves of soft-boiled eggs, which provide a creamy and delicious garnish. Garnishes such as soybean sprouts, slices of green onion, and sesame seeds add freshness and a unique visual appeal. Now you can enjoy this warming and satisfying Ramen dish in the comfort of your own home!
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 400 kcal
Carbohydrate: 60 g
Protein: 17.6 g
Fat: 10 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.