Quinoa Salad : A Full Protein Meal for Everyone
Quinoa , a pseudocereal originating from South America, has been gaining popularity around the world for several years, becoming a favorite ingredient in vegetarian and vegan diets. This is the result not only of its unique, slightly nutty taste, but also of its extraordinary nutritional value - quinoa is one of the few plant products that provide all the essential amino acids, making it a complete source of protein. One of the simplest and tastiest ways to The use of this superfood is the preparation of quinoa salad . It's a healthy, nutritious and tasty dish that is easy to prepare and can be customized to your liking by adding various ingredients such as fresh vegetables, nuts, seeds or herbs.
- 200g quinoa (7oz)
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 200g cherry tomatoes (7oz)
- 1 red onion
- A bunch of fresh parsley
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil (2.1fl oz)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- the quinoa thoroughly under running water, then cook according to the instructions on the package. After cooking, drain and cool.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit and cut into cubes. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Peel the onion and chop finely. Finely chop the parsley as well.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled quinoa with the avocado, cherry tomatoes, onion, and parsley.
- In a small jar, combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir until a uniform sauce is formed.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the salad and mix gently. Serve the salad immediately or refrigerate before serving.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 159.96 kcal
Carbohydrate: 21.38 g
Protein: 6.1 g
Fat: 5.56 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.