How to make a pudding cake without using an oven?
I encourage you to try one of the most delicious desserts - a pudding cake that does not require baking. This cake delights with its simplicity of preparation, unique taste, and aesthetic appearance. It is a perfect recipe for everyone, regardless of their experience in the kitchen. A pudding cake is an excellent idea for various occasions - it can serve as an exquisite cake for a ceremonial dinner or a sweet addition to an afternoon coffee. Its pudding mass is extremely easy to prepare - you don't have to worry about beating butter. Furthermore, this recipe contains a detailed description of the preparation process, so each step is easy to understand and imitate. Additionally, you will find photographs illustrating individual preparation stages, which will make it even easier for you to prepare this delicious dessert.
- 130 g (4.5 oz) of sponge fingers
- 2 sugar-free cream or vanilla puddings
- 2.5 cups of milk or plant-based milk
- 50 g (2 oz) of butter
- 4 flat tablespoons of sugar
- 2 jellies, e.g. strawberry flavor
- 3 cups of boiled water
- 500 g (17.5 oz) of fruit - e.g. strawberries + raspberries
- Prepare a small form, e.g. a 20 cm (8') diameter cake pan. Line the edges of the form from the inside with a rimmed foil or higher strips of baking paper greased with butter.
- Place the horizontal sponge fingers on the bottom of the form so that it fills the bottom of the form as accurately as possible.
- Prepare a thick pudding: Pour 1.5 cups of milk into a pot, add butter. In a separate container, combine the remaining milk with pudding and sugar. Bring the milk with butter to a boil, pour in the mixture of the remaining milk, pudding powder, and sugar, stirring vigorously. When the pudding starts to thicken, stir it slowly until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour the still hot pudding carefully into the form with the sponge fingers and even out the surface.
- After about 5 minutes of laying the pudding, place the second layer of sponge fingers on top of it.
- Spread the washed and dried fruit evenly on the sponge fingers. If the pudding has already cooled down, put the cake form in the fridge. If you don't have time to prepare everything in one day, put the cake in the fridge, and prepare the jelly the next day.
- Prepare the jelly: Pour two jellies into 750 ml (25.5 oz) of boiling water and stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Allow the prepared jelly to cool.
- Pour the jelly onto the fruit after it has reached a thick consistency.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 108 kcal
Carbohydrate: 19.4 g
Protein: 3 g
Fat: 2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.