Drain noodles: A traditional recipe for home comfort food
Drain noodles are one of those dishes that remind us of home, of the warmth of our grandmothers and mother's kitchen. It's a simple but at the same time extremely satisfying recipe that always puts us in a good mood. Mashed noodles are extremely versatile - they are a great substitute for pasta, semolina or oatmeal. They can be served on milk, broth, vegetable soup and even plain water. This makes them the perfect solution for every occasion - from everyday dinner to special occasions. In this article I will share You my proven recipe for poured noodles, which always turns out perfectly.
- 3 cups of milk or plant-based drink - 750 ml (25.3 fl oz)
- 2 medium eggs - 100 g (3.5 oz)
- 5 level tablespoons of wheat flour - 50 g (1.8 oz)
- a pinch of salt - in the salty version
- a teaspoon of sugar with vanilla - sweet version
- In a bowl, mix the flour and eggs to make a smooth dough.
- In a small saucepan, boil the milk. If you plan to serve the noodles sweet, add sugar and vanilla to the milk. If you want it salty, you can add a little salt to the milk.
- Slowly pour the batter into the boiling milk, in a thin stream. Do not stir immediately, wait a moment for the noodles to retain their structure.
- After a while, the noodles will rise and become fluffy. Stir the whole thing. After about a minute to an hour and a half, you can turn off the fire.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 1 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 136 kcal
Carbohydrate: 25 g
Protein: 4.5 g
Fat: 2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.