Potato Cutlets: A Simple Recipe for Homemade Flavors
The kitchen is a place where not only tasty dishes are created, but also memories. It is a place where ingredients, recipes and cooking techniques come together to create something that can satiate, enjoy and remind us of home. Potato cutlets are one of those dishes that have the power to remind you of home flavors, no matter where you are. Potato cutlets are a dish that is widely known and liked in many countries. They are a simple but satisfying dish that can be served as an appetizer, main course or side dish. They can be prepared in many different ways, adding different ingredients and spices, which makes them an extremely versatile dish. Potato chops are also a great way to use up potatoes, which are one of the most basic ingredients in our kitchen. They are cheap, readily available and rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, potassium and fiber. In addition, potatoes are very filling, which makes potato cutlets an ideal dish for those who are looking for a nutritious and tasty meal.
- 1 kg potatoes (about 2.2 lbs )
- 1 large onion (about 150g / 5.3oz)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of wheat flour (about 60g / 2.1oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Frying oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into smaller pieces. Boil them in salted water until they are soft.
- Peel the onion and chop into a fine dice.
- Drain and cool the cooked potatoes. Then we squeeze them through a potato press or grate them on a large-mesh grater.
- Add the chopped onion, eggs, flour, salt and pepper to the grated potatoes. Stir until the ingredients combine.
- Form cutlets with a diameter of about 8 cm from the prepared mass.
- Heat the oil in the pan. Fry the cutlets over medium heat, on both sides, until golden and crispy.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 184 kcal
Carbohydrate: 26 g
Protein: 2 g
Fat: 8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.