Kartacze: A traditional recipe for delicious potato dumplings
Kartacze, also known as Cepelins, are traditional Polish oval-shaped potato dumplings. They are an inseparable element of Polish cuisine, especially in the east of the country. Carrots are extremely filling and nutritious, and their preparation, while taking some time and effort, is worth every minute. The preparation of grapeshot is not only a matter of ingredients and technique, but also of tradition and culture.It is a dish that connects generations, passed from hand to hand, from heart to heart.It is a dish that tastes best when prepared with love and patience. So, if you're ready for a culinary journey, I invite you to discover the secrets of the grapeshot preparation. Immerse yourself in the culinary world of traditional Polish dumplings and discover what real Poland tastes like.
- 2 kg raw potatoes (70.5oz) - peeled weight
- 1 kg of boiled potatoes (35.3oz)
- 500 g minced pork shoulder (17.6 oz)
- 2 medium onions - about 200 g (7 oz)
- 2 tbsp flour/potato starch
- spices: a flat teaspoon of salt and marjoram; half a teaspoon of pepper
- Peel and grate the potatoes on a very fine mesh.
- Grated potatoes should be squeezed out of all the water very firmly. The potato mass after squeezing should be perfectly dry.
- Place finely ground potatoes in a wider bowl.
- Add the spices to the minced meat: a flat teaspoon of salt and marjoram and half a teaspoon of pepper. Also add peeled and finely chopped onions. Mix the meat with spices and onions very thoroughly.
- Take two tablespoons of potato mass. Form a ball and then flatten it into a palm-sized cake. Take a tablespoon of raw meat filling and place in the center of the cake. Close the cake and shape it into an elongated egg in your hands.
- Boil water in a large, wide pot. Fill the pot no more than halfway with water. Add a level teaspoon of salt to the boiling water. Put a few grapeshots at a time into the boiling water. Leave some space between the noodles so that they can freely float to the surface. Cook the zeppelins like this for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 157 kcal
Carbohydrate: 33 g
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 1 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.