Quick and delicious dinner: Tenderloins in horseradish sauce
Sirloin in horseradish sauce is a dish that certainly deserves a place on your table. Regardless of the occasion, this recipe will work both during a festive dinner and every day. The tenderloin is tender, juicy and full of flavor, and horseradish sauce gives them a unique character. This dish is not only tasty, but also quick and easy to prepare. All you need are a few basic ingredients and about 40 minutes. Get ready for a culinary journey that will satisfy your taste buds and surprise you your guests.
- 1 pork tenderloin - about 480 g (16.9 oz)
- 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) fondant cream 30%
- 2-3 tablespoons of grated horseradish
- 3/4 cup water - about 190 ml (6.4 fl oz)
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour - up to 15 g (0.5 oz)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons of clarified butter
- herbs and spices: 1 teaspoon oregano; half a level teaspoon each of salt and pepper; dill to serve
- Remove the tenderloin and cream from the refrigerator 30 minutes before preparing the dish.
- Clean one pork tenderloin of fibers. Cut it crosswise into slices about 1.5 cm thick.
- Lightly smash each slice of meat with a pestle. Sprinkle slices of tenderloin on both sides with a mixture of spices: a teaspoon of oregano and half a teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Preheat a large, heavy-bottomed pan. Turn the burner to high and pour in the oil. After a while, start adding the slices of meat. Place them side by side so they don't overlap. Fry the tenderloin for about 30 seconds per side, and then remove them to a deep plate.
- Change the burner power to low. Do not pour the fat out of the pan, instead add two tablespoons of clarified butter to it. As soon as the butter melts, add a tablespoon of flour and immediately start stirring the contents of the pan with a wooden spoon.
- After a while, pour 3/4 cup of slightly warm water into the pan. Stir the contents of the pan constantly. After the water, add 2-3 tablespoons of horseradish.
- Place the previously fried tenderloins into the pan with the almost ready sauce. Increase the burner power to medium. Mix everything and cover with a lid for about two minutes.
- After this time, also pour about 100 ml of heavy cream 30% into the pan. Stir the sauce and check its taste. If necessary, add more horseradish or spices. After boiling, turn off the horseradish sauce with the tenderloins.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 213.52 kcal
Carbohydrate: 4.35 g
Protein: 3.13 g
Fat: 20.4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.