Pavlova cake : the queen of desserts with a unique taste and texture
If you've ever wondered what a cloud tastes like, Pavlova cake is probably the answer . This delicate and refined dessert, named after the famous Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova , is a true symbol of elegance and delicacy. These are the features attributed to the ballerina, whose lightness and grace were tried to be conveyed in the consistency of a cake. Once you try it, you will remember it forever. The snow-white meringue, which is the basis of the Pavlova cake , is so delicate that it literally melts in your mouth. It is often compared to marshmallows - it is crunchy on the outside, but soft and sticky on the inside. This cake is usually decorated with cream and fruit, which gives it freshness and compensates for the sweetness of the meringue. Pavlova cake is a symbol of Australia and New Zealand, where it is traditionally served at Christmas dinners and other celebrations. However, this dessert has gained popularity all over the world and is now available in various variations, with various toppings such as chocolate, caramel or even herbs. Preparing a Pavlova cake may seem complicated, but it is actually quite simple. The key is patience and careful mixing of the ingredients to get the perfect meringue consistency. Here is a classic Pavlova cake recipe .
- 6 egg whites (approx. 210g, 7.4oz)
- 330g (11.6oz) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch
- 500ml (17fl oz) heavy cream 30%
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- Fruit for decoration, e.g. strawberries, raspberries, kiwi
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees C (248 degrees F). Beat the egg whites until stiff, then, continuing to beat, gradually add the sugar. When the mass becomes thick and shiny, add vinegar and potato starch, then mix briefly.
- Draw a circle with a diameter of approx. 24 cm on the baking paper. Put the meringue masses on the paper, forming a circle according to the previously drawn shape.
- Bake the meringue for about 1.5 hours. After this time, turn off the oven and leave the meringue to cool.
- Beat the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff. Spread the cooled meringue with cream and decorate with fruit.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 1 h30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 238.96 kcal
Carbohydrate: 27.48 g
Protein: 2.74 g
Fat: 13.12 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.