Culinary discovery: Pasta with spinach in a unique edition
Have you ever wondered how to make the perfect pasta with spinach? If so, you've come to the right place. This recipe is my favorite macaroni, spinach and cheese combination that is not only tasty but also quick and easy to make You only need 10 minutes to prepare the ingredients, then a short time to cook and voila - you have a delicious dish in front of you that will please everyone. Pasta with spinach is a dish that is not only tasty, but also healthy. Spinach is a rich source of many vitamins and minerals that are essential for our body.In addition, cheese adds a rich flavor and creamy texture.This dish is perfect for lunch, but also works well as a light dinner. Moreover, it is a vegetarian dish, so if you are a vegetarian, then this is the perfect recipe for you. But even if you are not a vegetarian, you are sure to love this recipe. So without further ado, let's get started.
- 200 g (7 oz) dry pasta, e.g. Rigatoni
- 250 g (8.8 oz) spinach leaves
- 1 onion - 100 g (3.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) clarified butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) 30% cream
- 100 g (3.5 oz) Parmesan hard cheese
- spices: 1/4 teaspoon salt, a pinch each of pepper and nutmeg
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a pan and fry the finely chopped onion in it.
- Add garlic and spinach, cook until spinach is tender.
- Add lemon juice, cream and spices. Cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the spinach sauce and mix well.
- Serve sprinkled with grated cheese.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 14 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 286.9 kcal
Carbohydrate: 55.7 g
Protein: 11.3 g
Fat: 2.1 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.