Pasta with chocolate sauce: Sweet Meeting of Tradition and Innovation
Have you heard of pasta with chocolate sauce? It may sound strange, but I assure you that it is a combination of flavors that deserves to be discovered. The kitchen is a space for experimentation, and sometimes the most unexpected combinations of flavors turn out to be the most satisfying. And the surprising and unexpected combination of pasta and chocolate is something worth trying. As one of the oldest foods, pasta has become a staple in many dishes around the world. On the other hand, chocolate, originally used by the Mayans and Aztecs as a medicine and ceremonial drink, has won the hearts (and palates) of people around the world. What may seem strange is the combination of these two ingredients. But isn't this the essence of cuisine - the constant discovery of new flavors and experiences? Pasta with chocolate sauce is a dish that breaks conventions. Here is a recipe that will surely surprise your taste buds.
- 200g (7oz) spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon (0.5oz) olive oil
- 100g (3.5oz) dark chocolate
- 200ml (6.8 fl oz) heavy cream
- 50g (1.8oz) sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Zest of one orange (optional)
- 2 tablespoons (1oz) freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the pasta al dente in plenty of salted water according to package instructions. Drain, reserving some of the cooking water.
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the chocolate and sugar, stirring until the ingredients combine and the sauce is smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt to the sauce, stirring constantly. If the sauce is too thick, add some of the pasta cooking water.
- Mix the chocolate sauce with the cooked pasta. If using, add orange zest and freshly grated parmesan.
- Serve immediately, garnishing with additional Parmesan if desired.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 143 kcal
Carbohydrate: 12 g
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 7 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.