Discover the taste of summer with our broad bean pasta recipe
Pasta with broad beans is a great way to enjoy the taste of summer. Broad beans, with their delicate, slightly sweet taste, are one of the most anticipated gifts of the season. And when you combine it with pasta, tomatoes and olives, you get a dish that it's not only tasty, but also colorful and full of textures. The broad bean pasta recipe is incredibly simple. All you need are a few basic ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. But what really sets this recipe apart is how these ingredients are combined, each element adds something unique to a dish, creating a harmony of flavors that are both satisfying and refreshing. rich in protein and fiber, and contains many important vitamins and minerals. The addition of pasta, tomatoes and olives makes the dish even more nutritious. It's the perfect recipe for a light lunch or dinner that can be easily adapted to your dietary preferences.
- 500g (17.6oz) fresh broad beans
- 200g (7oz) pasta, e.g. gimlets
- 75g (2.6oz) pitted green olives
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Several small tomatoes (up to 200g/7oz)
- 20g (0.7oz) Parmesan or similar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic (10g/0.35oz)
- Additions: thyme sprig, basil leaves, lemon, salt and pepper
- Cook the broad beans in a pot of water for about 6 minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a strainer and rinse under cold water. Gently remove the hulls.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Once cooked, transfer to a colander and set aside to cool.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the chopped garlic and cooked broad beans. Fry for two minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, broad beans, tomatoes and olives. Mix gently.
- Serve dish sprinkled with cheese, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and garnish with basil leaves.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 14 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 224.9 kcal
Carbohydrate: 42 g
Protein: 5.9 g
Fat: 3.7 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.