Ham Pasta Casserole: Your New Favorite Dinner Recipe
Pasta casserole with ham is a dish that deserves a place in your culinary repertoire. It is a recipe that combines simplicity of preparation with exceptional taste, which makes it the perfect solution for everyday dinner or special occasions. What's more , it is a great way to use many ingredients that we usually have in the fridge. Pasta casserole with ham is a dish that will surely appeal to both adults and children. of cheese adds a creamy texture to the whole dish.It's a dish that can be easily adapted to your preferences by adding your favorite vegetables or changing the type of cheese used. Preparation of pasta casserole with ham does not require any special culinary skills. Just a few basic ingredients, a little time and it's ready - you can enjoy a delicious homemade dish that is sure to please everyone in the household. Pasta casserole with ham is a dish that always turns out - regardless of your experience in the kitchen.
- 300g pasta e.g. penne - weight before cooking (10.6oz)
- 200g of your favorite sliced ham (7oz)
- 100g Cheddar or Parmesan Cheese (3.5oz)
- 100g cubed mozzarella cheese (3.5oz)
- 125 ml milk or cream for soups and sauces - half a cup (4.2 fl oz)
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil - up to 30 ml (1 fl oz)
- 1 small bell pepper, e.g. red - about 220 g (7.7 oz)
- 2 small or 1 large zucchini - about 320 g (11.3 oz) total
- 1 large onion - about 220 g (7.7 oz)
- 3 cloves garlic - about 15 g (0.5oz)
- 1 tbsp spice mix e.g. gyros kebab - up to 15 g (0.5oz)
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions.
- In a frying pan, sauté onion, garlic, peppers and zucchini with some spices.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta with the fried vegetables and add the grated cheeses.
- Put half of the mixture into a casserole dish, top with slices of ham, then the rest of the mixture.
- Place the rest of the ham on top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Pour milk or cream and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees C for about 25 minutes.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 25 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 300.4 kcal
Carbohydrate: 39 g
Protein: 14.5 g
Fat: 9.6 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.