Parsley soup is one of those soups that, despite its simplicity, can surprise with the intensity of flavor and creamy texture. We often forget about parsley as the main ingredient of dishes, treating it rather as an addition to salads or a pot of soup. Meanwhile, parsley has a lot to offer - not only because of its unique taste, but also because of its health properties. It is a source of vitamins A, C, K and many minerals, such as iron, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Preparing parsley soup is not complicated. Its simplicity is one of the many advantages, and the cooking process does not require specialist knowledge or culinary skills. Thanks to this, parsley soup is an ideal dish for every day, which can be prepared by everyone - from an experienced cook to a culinary novice. Parsley soup is not only tasty, but also a healthy dish. Parsley, as the main ingredient of this soup, is full of vitamins and minerals that support our body. Plus, parsley has cleansing properties, making parsley soup the perfect detox dish after a heavy, fatty meal. So, whether you're looking for a simple everyday recipe or want to surprise your family or friends with a non-trivial dish, parsley soup is a valuable proposition. Try this recipe and see for yourself how tasty and healthy this dish can be.
- 500g (17.6oz) parsley root
- 2 carrots
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1.5 liters of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the parsley, carrot, onion and garlic and cut into small cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and then add the chopped vegetables. Fry them over medium heat until they are soft.
- Pour the prepared broth into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried vegetables to the pot with the broth. Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- After this time, blend the soup until smooth with a blender . If the soup is too thick, you can add some warm water.
- Finally, season the soup with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with fresh parsley.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 44.31 kcal
Carbohydrate: 6.33 g
Protein: 2.97 g
Fat: 0.79 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.