Pancakes with Nutella - a sweet proposition for any time of the day
Pancakes are one of the most versatile dishes in the world. They are known in virtually every culture, differing only in the nuances of the ingredients and the way of serving. They are light, easy to prepare and extremely versatile. Pancakes can be both sweet and savory - just change the filling to completely change the character of the dish. One of the most popular sweet variants of pancakes are those with Nutella . Nutella , a chocolate hazelnut spread, is one of the world's most popular spreads. This creamy, sweet mass fits perfectly with delicate, thin pancakes, creating an irresistible combination. This proposal is the perfect idea for a sweet dinner, dessert after the main meal, and even a luxurious breakfast for the weekend.
- 250g (8.8oz) wheat flour
- 500ml (2.1 cups ) of milk
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Nutella as desired
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and a pinch of salt.
- Add the eggs to the bowl and start slowly pouring in the milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the mass is smooth, add oil and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, apply a thin layer of batter and spread evenly by rotating the pan.
- Bake the pancake on one side for about 1-2 minutes until golden, then flip it over and bake the other side.
- Repeat the process until you run out of dough.
- Nutella on it and roll or fold as desired. You can additionally sprinkle them with powdered sugar or any additions.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 229.42 kcal
Carbohydrate: 29.3 g
Protein: 5.78 g
Fat: 9.9 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.