Chicken Pancakes: A Classic Dish with a New Twist
Pancakes are one of the most popular and versatile dishes in the world. They take many forms and names, but they all have one thing in common: they are extremely tasty. Pancakes are popular not only in Poland, but are also known around the world as pancakes , crêpes , blinis and many others. Thanks to their versatility, pancakes can be served sweet, for example with fruit, jam, chocolate, but also spicy, with meat or vegetable stuffing. Today we will focus on a unique version of pancakes - pancakes with chicken. It is a delicious, filling dish that combines delicate, velvet pancakes with juicy, aromatic chicken stuffing. This dish is perfect for lunch or dinner and is sure to delight gourmets around the world.
- 250g (8.8oz) wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 500ml (16.9fl oz) milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 500g (17.6oz) chicken breasts
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150g (5.3oz) 18% cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of oil for frying
- Prepare the batter for the pancakes: Mix the flour, eggs, milk, salt and oil until smooth. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the stuffing: Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces. Chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and fry until translucent. Add chicken and fry until ready. Season with salt and pepper. Add sour cream, mix and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- In a hot frying pan with a little oil, fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown. Fill each pancake with stuffing, roll up and serve hot.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 20 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 201.81 kcal
Carbohydrate: 12.7 g
Protein: 30.35 g
Fat: 3.29 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.