Your recipe for the perfect mushroom soup - step by step
Mushroom soup is one of the most classic dishes of Polish cuisine. It is a dish that can be prepared all year round, regardless of the season. Mushroom soup is not only tasty, but also healthy and filling. In this article, we will present you recipe for the perfect mushroom soup, step by step. You will learn what ingredients are needed, how to prepare them correctly and how to combine them into one amazing dish. Mushroom soup is a dish that will surely appeal to both adults and children. It is a dish that can be served for lunch, dinner and even for special occasions. Mushroom soup is not only tasty, but also healthy. Mushrooms are a rich source of protein and fiber, and also contain many vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin B, selenium, copper and potassium. Mushroom soup is also low in calories, which makes it an ideal dish for people on a diet. In this article, we will give you a step-by-step recipe for the perfect mushroom soup. You will find out what ingredients are needed, how to prepare them correctly and how to combine them into one amazing dish.
- 2 chicken quarters/legs - up to 600 g (21.2 oz)
- 2 medium carrots - up to 250 g (8.8 oz)
- 1 small parsley root - up to 100 g (3.5 oz)
- a piece of celery root - up to 100 g (3.5 oz)
- leek piece - about 10 cm - up to 80 g (2.8 oz)
- 1 liter of water
- spices: 2 level teaspoons of salt, 1 level teaspoon of pepper, 1 small bay leaf, two grains of allspice
- 500 g potatoes - can also be young (17.6 oz)
- 400g mushrooms (14.1oz)
- 1 teaspoon of clarified butter
- 3 tablespoons of 18% cream - about 80 g (2.8 oz)
- parsley and/or dill
- Place two chicken legs/quarters in a medium sized pot. Add carrots, parsley root, celery and leek. Pour 1 liter of water into the pot and add spices. Cook for one hour.
- Take out the meat, vegetables and spices, leaving only the stock. Cut the carrots into slices and set aside on a separate plate. Peel the meat from the bones and set aside.
- While the broth is cooking, prepare the mushrooms. Cut them into strips and fry them in a pan with ghee or oil.
- Prepare the potatoes - washed and cut into cubes, add to the hot broth along with the fried mushrooms. Add a handful of chopped parsley. Cook the soup for about 15-20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are tender, add the meat you set aside earlier and the chopped carrots to the pot. Bring the soup to a boil.
- Before turning the soup off, whiten it with 18% sour cream. Check the taste and decide if you want to add more salt or pepper to it.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 1 h
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 53.4 kcal
Carbohydrate: 3.8 g
Protein: 1 g
Fat: 3.8 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.