Culinary discovery - how to prepare delicious Risotto with forest mushrooms?
Risotto with forest mushrooms is a dish that deserves a special place in the kitchen of every gourmet. It is an exquisite Italian dish that combines simplicity of preparation with refined taste. Risotto is a dish that can be adapted to your preferences by adding different ingredients, but the version with forest mushrooms is especially recommended for autumn, when the mushrooms are the freshest and tastiest. and low in fat, making risotto with mushrooms a dish that is not only tasty but also healthy. It just takes a little patience and attention, but the end result is worth it. In this article you will find a detailed recipe for wild mushroom risotto that will take you step by step to prepare this delicious dish.
- 2 cups Arborio risotto rice - 400g (14oz)
- 2 cups stock or water - 500ml (17 fl oz)
- half a glass of dry white wine - 125ml (4.2 fl oz)
- 5 shallot bulbs or one large onion - 250g (8.8oz)
- 50g (1.7oz) Parmesan or other parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons of butter - preferably clarified
- 2 tbsp fine olive oil
- spices: half a teaspoon of salt, a large pinch of pepper
- 800g (28oz) wild mushrooms: boletus, boletus, butter mushrooms
- 4 cloves of garlic - about 20g (0.7oz)
- 1/3 cup 30% cream - about 100g (3.5oz)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- a handful of parsley
- spices: 1 level teaspoon salt, 1/3 level teaspoon pepper
- Peel and chop the onion into very small pieces. Pour two tablespoons of olive oil into a large, heated frying pan. Also add four tablespoons of butter, e.g. The onion should only be glazed. Do not cover the pan with a lid and stir the onion with a wooden spoon.
- To the frying pan with the fat and the glazed onion, add two cups, which is 400 grams of dry risotto rice. Mix the rice with the fat and the onion. Increase the heat to medium and cook the whole thing for about three minutes.
- While sautéing onions, prepare yourself at least 500 ml of home-made vegetable or chicken broth or plain water. The broth/risotto water should be hot. If using just water, add a pinch of pepper and half a flat teaspoon of salt (additional spices: not listed).
- Before you start adding the broth to the risotto, first pour half a cup of dry white wine into the pan. Stir it all. After a while the rice will absorb most of the wine and the rest will evaporate. Now add some salt. (Wine can be omitted and replaced with broth ).
- Bring it all to a boil and pour in about 1/3 cup of hot stock/water. Remember to stir the risotto every now and then (preferably all the time). Do not cover the risotto with the lid the entire time you are preparing it. After each serving Stir the risotto for about three minutes, until the liquid is completely absorbed. In this way, pour in about two glasses of stock. After about 20 - 25 minutes, the rice should be soft enough. After 20 minutes, check how it tastes. overcook.
- Remove the finished risotto from the burner. Add to it about 50 grams of grated ripened cheese. Add the rest of the salt and a generous pinch of freshly ground pepper. Stir the risotto and check its taste and consistency. If necessary, add more salt and pepper or broth.
- Preheat a large frying pan. Turn the burner to a little higher than medium. Add two tablespoons of light oil or cooking oil and the same amount of clarified butter. Also put the chopped mushrooms and four cloves of garlic peeled and sliced into the pan.
- Stir the contents of the pan with a wooden spoon every few minutes. If the mushrooms start to brown, reduce the heat. In this way, fry the mushrooms with garlic for about 25 minutes, all the time without the lid. After this time, add a handful of chopped parsley and one level teaspoon of salt and 1/3 level teaspoon of pepper.
- Add two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice to the mushrooms. Stir them and then pour in another 1/3 cup of 30% cream, which is about 100 grams of heavy cream. Stir the mushroom sauce and heat it on low power for the last three minutes Check its taste and add more salt or lemon juice if needed.
- To the risotto, add all the sauce with mushrooms from the pan and mix everything thoroughly. Check how your mushroom risotto tastes. You can always add your favorite spices or a little hot stock if desired.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 30 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 114 kcal
Carbohydrate: 22 g
Protein: 2 g
Fat: 2 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.