Manhattan: Classic Cocktail from the Big Apple
When we think of classic cocktails, one of the first that comes to mind is undoubtedly Manhattan. This timeless drink is an integral part of bartending culture, tempting both gourmets and lovers of the elegant lifestyle for centuries. The name 'Manhattan' is associated with one of the most famous cities in the world, New York, which reflects its urban, sophisticated character. While there are many theories about the origin of Manhattan, the most popular one is that the drink was created at a party in New York City at the Manhattan Club in the 1870s. Since then, Manhattan has become one of the most recognizable cocktails in the world.
- 60 ml (2 oz) bourbon or rye whiskey
- 30 ml (1 oz) sweet vermouth
- 2-3 drops of bitter Angostura
- Cherry for cocktails, for decoration
- Lemon peel, for decoration
- Fill the stirrer with ice.
- Add bourbon or rye whiskey , sweet vermouth and bitter Angostura to the stirrer.
- Mix the ingredients for about 30 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the drink with a cocktail cherry and lemon zest.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 14.72 kcal
Carbohydrate: 3.63 g
Protein: 0.05 g
Fat: 0 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.