Mai Tai: Tiki Icon and Classic Cocktail
Known and beloved around the world, Mai Tai is an icon of tiki drinks that have marked their presence in bartending history. Despite its exotic aura, the history of this classic cocktail is shrouded in controversy. Both, Victor Bergeron , known as Trader Vic , and Don the Beachcomber , claimed that they created the original Mai Tai. The difference in their regulations is significant, but it's Trader Vic's is more commonly recognized as the authentic Mai Tai, which was established in 1944 in Oakland, California. The word 'Mai Tai' comes from the Tahitian language and means 'the best'. This was confirmed by the first person who tried this drink, whose reaction to the taste was 'Mai Tai - Roa Ae ', which in translation means 'the best - from afar'. This euphoric assessment definitely contributed to the fame of this drink.
- 60 ml (2 oz) Jamaican rum
- 15 ml (0.5 oz) Curaçao (orange liqueur)
- 15 ml (0.5 oz) hazelnut syrup ( Orgeat )
- 15 ml (0.5 oz) lime juice
- 7.5 ml (0.25 oz) sugar syrup
- Fresh mint, for decoration
- A piece of pineapple, for decoration
- Cherry for cocktails, for decoration
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- Add the rum, Curaçao, hazelnut syrup, lime juice, and sugar syrup to a shaker.
- Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds.
- Pour the cocktail into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, a piece of pineapple and a cherry for cocktails.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 95.55 kcal
Carbohydrate: 23.6 g
Protein: 0.04 g
Fat: 0.11 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.