Long Island Iced Recipe Tea
Long Island Iced Tea is a cocktail with an extraordinary history and unforgettable taste. Dating back to the Prohibition era in the United States, this unique drink is a combination of as many as five different types of alcohol, which is a real challenge for those who want to serve it on a special occasion. Contrary to what the name suggests, it does not contain tea. Long Island Iced Tea got its name because of its similarity to the popular sweetened ice tea. This cocktail is very strong, but its taste is extremely delicate and mild. Despite its strength, it does not cause a strong burning sensation of alcohol, making it very easy to drink. Its name refers to the place where it was created - Long Island, New York.
- 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) vodka
- 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) of white rum
- 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) silver tequila
- 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) of gin
- 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) triple sec
- 25 ml (0.85 fl oz) lemon juice
- 30 ml (1 fl oz) sugar syrup
- 120 ml (4 fl oz) cola
- Lemon slice for decoration
- Ice to serve
- Put ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add vodka, white rum, silver tequila, gin and triple sec.
- Then add lemon juice and sugar syrup.
- Close the shaker and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds to thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Add ice to a large glass mug and gently pour in the shaker mix.
- Fill the cup with Coke until it is full.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 27 kcal
Carbohydrate: 6.58 g
Protein: 0.08 g
Fat: 0.04 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.