Recipe for Keto Zucchini Pancakes
Keto zucchini pancakes are a tasty and healthy alternative to traditional pancakes. Made with zucchini, eggs, almond flour, and grated Parmesan cheese, they are perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these pancakes are excellent as a light meal or snack. The addition of fresh dill gives them an aromatic flavor. Fried in coconut oil or olive oil, they are not only delicious but also packed with healthy fats. Serve them warm with your favorite sauce or dip to savor their full taste. This is a simple and quick recipe that will surely please all ketogenic diet enthusiasts.
- 2 medium-sized zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Coconut oil or olive oil for frying
- Wash the zucchini, pat them dry, and grate them using a grater with large holes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Squeeze out excess moisture from the zucchini, preferably using a clean cloth or paper towel.
- To the bowl with the grated zucchini, add eggs, almond flour, grated Parmesan cheese, chopped dill, salt, and pepper. Mix well until the ingredients are combined.
- Heat coconut oil or olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- On the heated skillet, place tablespoons of zucchini batter, forming pancakes with a diameter of about 7-8 cm. Gently flatten them using a spatula.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides until golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Add more oil if necessary.
- Once the pancakes are done, remove them from the skillet and place them on a plate lined with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Repeat the frying process until you use up all the zucchini batter.
- Serve the keto zucchini pancakes warm, preferably with your favorite sauce or dip, such as sour cream, Greek yogurt, or guacamole.
- This recipe should yield about 10-12 zucchini pancakes, depending on their size. Enjoy!
Keto zucchini pancakes are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional pancakes. Made with zucchini, eggs, almond flour, and grated Parmesan cheese, they are perfect for individuals following a ketogenic diet. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these pancakes make a great light meal or snack. The addition of fresh dill gives them an aromatic flavor. Fried in coconut oil or olive oil, they are not only tasty but also packed with healthy fats. Serve them warm with your favorite sauce or dip to fully enjoy their flavors. This is a simple and quick recipe that will surely appeal to all ketogenic diet enthusiasts.
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 372 kcal
Carbohydrate: 44 g
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 20 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.