Recipe for Keto Sushi
Keto sushi is an innovative version of classic sushi that fits perfectly into a ketogenic diet. Instead of traditional sushi rice, it uses cauliflower 'rice', which is light, low in carbohydrates, and rich in nutrients. It's filled with fresh strips of vegetables like cucumber, bell pepper, or avocado, and pieces of salmon or tuna. Seasoned with keto sushi seasoning and served with wasabi and low-sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce, these keto sushi rolls are delicious and satisfying. It's a great alternative for sushi lovers who want to stay on the keto path and enjoy their favorite dish without breaking their diet.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of erythritol (or other keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Thin strips of green vegetables (e.g., cucumber, bell pepper, avocado, spinach)
- A piece of fresh salmon or tuna, cut into long strips
- Keto sushi seasoning (optional)
- Wasabi and tamari or low-sodium soy sauce
- Prepare cauliflower rice: Rinse the cauliflower and separate the florets. Pulse the cauliflower in a blender or grate it into a rice-like consistency.
- Transfer the cauliflower rice to a bowl. In another bowl, mix rice vinegar, erythritol (or other sweetener), and salt until dissolved. Add the mixture to the cauliflower rice and mix well.
- Spread the cauliflower rice on a large piece of plastic wrap. Put on plastic gloves to make the process easier.
- Gently flatten the cauliflower rice on the wrap, creating a rectangular layer about 1 cm (0.4 inches) thick.
- Place strips of green vegetables and pieces of salmon or tuna along one of the longer edges of the cauliflower rice.
- Carefully lift the wrap from one end and start rolling the sushi. Make sure the filling is well wrapped, holding it in place as you roll.
- Continue rolling, using the plastic wrap as support, to create a tightly rolled sushi roll.
- Once the sushi is rolled, gently squeeze it to seal. Wrap the sushi in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Remove the sushi from the fridge and unwrap it. Transfer the sushi roll to a cutting board and, using a sharp knife, slice it into pieces about 2 cm (0.8 inches) thick.
- Sprinkle the sushi with keto sushi seasoning, if desired, and serve with wasabi and tamari or low-sodium soy sauce.
- Enjoy! Remember to adjust the ingredients and proportions to your individual keto diet needs.
Keto sushi is an innovative twist on the classic sushi, perfectly suited for a ketogenic diet. Instead of traditional sushi rice, it uses cauliflower 'rice' which is light, low-carb, and packed with nutrients. It's filled with fresh strips of vegetables like cucumber, bell pepper, and avocado, along with slices of salmon or tuna. Seasoned with keto sushi seasoning and served with wasabi and low-sodium soy sauce, these keto sushi rolls are flavorful and satisfying. It's a great alternative for sushi lovers who want to stay on the keto path and indulge in their favorite dish without breaking their diet.
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 136 kcal
Carbohydrate: 29 g
Protein: 4 g
Fat: 0.4 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.