Recipe for Keto Ramen
Keto Ramen is a healthy and low-carb version of the classic Japanese dish. This recipe allows you to enjoy the taste of aromatic broth and juicy meat while staying in line with the ketogenic diet. The vegetable broth with deep flavors is enhanced with garlic and ginger, which give it a distinct character. Shirataki noodles, low in carbohydrates, replace traditional noodles. You can add favorite ingredients such as cooked chicken, sausage, hard-boiled eggs, spinach, and green onions to add extra flavor and texture to the dish. This keto Ramen is a complete meal that allows you to enjoy delicious Japanese flavors while staying true to your healthy eating vision.
For the broth:
- 1 liter of vegetable broth (without added sugar)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 slices of ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
For the rest of the dish:
- 200 g Shirataki noodles (konjac noodles)
- 100 g cooked chicken or smoked meat (optional)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, halved
- 50 g spinach or other favorite leafy greens
- 2 slices of sausage, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 slices of nori, cut into strips (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for about a minute until fragrant.
- Pour the vegetable broth into the pot and bring it to a boil. Add the soy sauce and reduce the heat. Simmer the broth on low heat for about 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Shirataki noodles according to the instructions on the package. Usually, they require rinsing in water and then cooking for a few minutes. Drain and set aside.
- If using chicken or smoked meat, add it to the broth and cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Add spinach or other leafy greens to the broth and cook for about 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Season the broth with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pot, cook the egg until hard-boiled, then cool it under cold water, peel it, and cut it in half.
- Transfer the Shirataki noodles to bowls. Pour the meat and vegetable broth into the bowls, portioning it evenly.
- Add pieces of egg, slices of sausage, and strips of nori on top.
- Sprinkle the dish with chopped green onions.
- Your keto Ramen is ready to be served! You can customize this recipe by adding or removing ingredients according to your taste preferences. Enjoy!
Keto Ramen is a healthy and low-carb version of the classic Japanese dish. This recipe allows you to enjoy the flavors of aromatic broth and juicy meat while staying true to your ketogenic diet. The vegetable broth, rich in flavor, is enhanced with garlic and ginger, giving it a bold character. Shirataki noodles, low in carbs, replace traditional noodles. You can add your favorite ingredients such as cooked chicken, sausage, hard-boiled egg, spinach, and green onions to add extra flavor and texture to the dish. This keto Ramen is a satisfying meal that allows you to indulge in delicious Japanese flavors while staying true to your healthy eating goals.
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 330 kcal
Carbohydrate: 34 g
Protein: 8 g
Fat: 18 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.