Keto Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
Keto gingerbread cookies are a gluten-free and low-carb version of traditional gingerbread cookies, perfect for people on the ketogenic diet. These aromatic and pleasantly spiced cookies are easy to prepare and taste just as good as their classic counterparts. Made with almond flour and sweetened with erythritol, they are an excellent alternative for those seeking healthier snacks. The cookies have a delicate texture and are perfectly seasoned with cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. You can easily shape them into various holiday patterns to add some magic and flavor to any gathering. The finished cookies can be stored for several days to enjoy throughout the holiday season.
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener (according to taste preference)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, erythritol (or other keto-friendly sweetener), baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt. Mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Add melted coconut oil, egg, and vanilla extract to the dry mixture. Stir everything until a smooth dough forms. If the dough is too dry, add a little water (1 tablespoon at a time) and continue mixing until it reaches the right consistency.
- Shape the dough into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Place it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour to chill and firm up the dough.
- After an hour, remove the dough from the refrigerator and preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- On a surface dusted with almond flour, roll out the dough to a thickness of about ½ cm (¼ inch). You can also sprinkle the top of the dough with almond flour to prevent sticking.
- Cut out shapes from the dough using cookie cutters of your choice (e.g., stars, hearts, Christmas trees, etc.) and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the gingerbread cookies in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes until lightly golden. Remember that baking time may vary depending on the size of the cookies, so keep an eye on their progress and remove them from the oven when they are slightly golden.
- Once baked, remove the gingerbread cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet.
- Your keto gingerbread cookies are ready to be enjoyed! You can store them in an airtight container for several days. Enjoy!
Keto gingerbread cookies are a wonderful alternative to traditional gingerbread, perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. These delicious cookies are gluten-free and sugar-free, making them a great choice for individuals focused on their health and monitoring carbohydrate intake. By using almond flour and a keto sweetener, we achieve delicate and aromatic gingerbread cookies that are bursting with the flavors of cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. They have a crispy texture with a soft interior. These cookies are perfect for holiday gatherings, allowing you to enjoy the taste of a classic treat without compromising your keto lifestyle.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 12 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 253 kcal
Carbohydrate: 37 g
Protein: 6 g
Fat: 9 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.