Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Keto cheesecake is a delicious and healthy dish, perfect for people on a ketogenic diet. This cheesecake has a crunchy crust made from ground almonds and a smooth, creamy low-fat cheese filling. By using erythritol as a sweetener, the cheesecake is low in carbohydrates and diabetes-friendly. The addition of lemon gives it a delicate, refreshing flavor. It's a wonderful dessert that will satisfy your taste buds and allow you to enjoy a delicious cheesecake without compromising your keto diet.
- 250g almonds
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 500g low-fat cream cheese
- 200g low-fat sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (or another keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Prepare a 20cm diameter baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Toast the almonds in the oven for a few minutes until they turn golden. Grind them into a fine powder using a blender or coffee grinder.
- In a bowl, combine the ground almonds and melted butter. Mix well until you have a uniform mixture. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread it evenly on the bottom.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, erythritol, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and zest until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the almond crust in the pan.
- Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the top starts to lightly brown and the center is firm.
- After baking, turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool slowly in the oven. Then transfer it to the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, you can decorate the cheesecake with fresh fruits or sprinkle it with powdered erythritol.
- This keto cheesecake recipe is rich in fats and low in carbohydrates, making it suitable for a ketogenic diet. Enjoy the taste of cheesecake with the assurance that it aligns with the principles of the keto diet. Bon appétit!
Keto Cheesecake - A delicious and healthy dessert, perfect for those following a ketogenic diet. This cheesecake features a crunchy almond crust and a smooth, low-fat cream cheese filling. With the use of erythritol as a sweetener, this cheesecake is low in carbs and diabetic-friendly. The addition of lemon juice and zest adds a refreshing, tangy flavor. Indulge in this delightful treat that satisfies your taste buds while staying true to the principles of the keto lifestyle.
Preparation time: 1 h
Cooking time: 1 h10 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 415 kcal
Carbohydrate: 27 g
Protein: 7 g
Fat: 31 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.