Recipe for Keto Ceviche
Ceviche is a refreshing and delicious dish originating from Latin America that perfectly fits the ketogenic diet. This recipe for keto ceviche combines fresh fish, vegetables, and lime to create a light and aromatic meal. Succulent fish, diced and marinated in lime juice and olive oil, is then mixed with onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro. This combination of flavors creates an intense taste that is sure to please. Serve this ceviche on its own or as a topping for salads and enjoy a delicious, low-carb dish that satisfies your palate and supports your nutritional goals.
- 400 g fresh fish fillet (e.g., sea bream, salmon, or tilapia), diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded and chopped (optional, if you like spicy dishes)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 3-4 limes
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine diced fish, onion, bell peppers, tomato, jalapeno (if using), and chopped cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, mix lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the prepared sauce over the ingredients in the fish bowl and gently mix to combine everything.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30-60 minutes to allow the flavors to blend and the fish to 'cook' in the lime juice.
- After this time, remove the ceviche from the refrigerator and check if the taste and consistency are to your liking. If you need more acidity, you can add more lime juice.
- Before serving, you can garnish the ceviche with additional cilantro and lime slices.
- This ceviche dish can be served on its own or as a topping for salads or keto chips. Remember to consume it fresh and store it in the refrigerator for a maximum of 24 hours. Enjoy!
Ceviche is a refreshing and flavorful dish originating from Latin America that fits perfectly into a ketogenic diet. This recipe for keto Ceviche combines fresh fish, vegetables, and lime to create a light and aromatic meal. Succulent fish, diced into small pieces, is marinated in lime juice and extra virgin olive oil, then mixed with onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cilantro. This combination of flavors creates an intense taste that is sure to please. Serve this Ceviche on its own or as a topping for salads, and enjoy a delicious, low-carb dish that satisfies your taste buds and supports your nutritional goals.
Preparation time: 40 min
Cooking time: 0 min
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 231 kcal
Carbohydrate: 12 g
Protein: 7.5 g
Fat: 17 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.