Your homemade recipe for an authentic kebab - step by step
Kebab, a dish known and loved all over the world, has many versions and varieties. In this article, we will focus on preparing a homemade kebab that will delight not only with its taste, but also with its simplicity. The recipe we present is the result of many trials and research aimed at recreating the taste of kebab that we know from street stalls and restaurants. Preparing a kebab at home is not only great fun, but also the ability to control the quality and type of ingredients used. Thanks to this, we can adapt the recipe to our taste and dietary preferences or health. In our recipe we will focus on chicken kebab, but remember that you can use any meat you like. Get ready for a culinary adventure and discover how easy and satisfying it can be to prepare a homemade kebab!
- 1 kg of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Spices: 2 teaspoons of garlic and sweet paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, coriander and cumin, 1/3 teaspoon of pepper, a pinch of chili)
- 1 very large onion
- Tomatoes, onion, fresh cucumbers
- Garlic sauce, yogurt sauce or ketchup
- Pita or pies tortillas (Pita or tortilla wraps)
- Cabbage for kebab
- Chips homemade or rice (Homemade fries or rice)
- Mix all the dried spices together and coat the pieces of meat. Cover the meat bowl with cling film and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Poke wooden skewers into the onion and stick pieces of meat onto them.
- Place the "kebab tower" in the dish and bake in an oven preheated to 180-185 degrees for about 60 minutes.
- Cut thin pieces of meat and serve with your favorite toppings.
Preparation time: 1 h30 min
Cooking time: 1 h
Macro nutrients per 100 grams
Calories: 199.3 kcal
Carbohydrate: 19.8 g
Protein: 8.2 g
Fat: 9.7 g
And short story about LEET DIET
As a choreographer and aerial gymnast, I had always been interested in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Diets had been my hobby, but I never truly enjoyed them until I discovered the Keto diet. After reading numerous books about how our bodies work and the benefits of a high-fat, low-carb diet, I decided to give it a try. I never looked back. The Keto lifestyle quickly became my passion, and I began experimenting with new recipes and meal plans. That's when I decided to share my knowledge with the world and created Leet Diet, a website filled with delicious Keto-friendly recipes and helpful tips for anyone looking to adopt a healthy lifestyle.